I’ve been tagged by @mythomanya
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just ones that have touched you. Tag ten friends.
Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them!
Sorry for the delay! But it always takes me some time to answer any of these “tagged” things, I don’t know why *sweats a bit*. I was also taking a kind of break from tumblr and other online activities due to some personal problems I’m trying to deal with.
I think you tagged me in another post but I haven’t bookmarked it so I am not sure about it.
Re: books, I was also tagged by seaboveskybelow re: books but I did a new list for you. Anyway, it’s the same: older books come to my mind quicker than recent ones!
- Oedipus the King by Sophocles *a fascinating, twisted story*
- Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury
- The Trial by Franz Kafka *I didn’t enjoy it frankly but it left a huge impression on me*
- The Murder of Roger Ackroyd by Agatha Christie
- 1984 by George Orwell
- An old-fashioned girl by L. M. Alcott
- The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes by A. C. Doyle
- The Neverending Story by Michael Ende
- Shout! The True Story of the Beatles by Philip Norman
- Compilation of short stories by Edgar Allan Poe